Git is supposed to work when you upload your repository to an http server, but in reality, no-one except me seems to use it, and it’s nothing like as useful as having a proper repository that people can commit to etc.
So, here it is: http://repo.or.cz/w/gssmp.git.
There was a weird bug in my last.fm support for GSSMP, where it would crash when run from the GNOME panel, but be fine when run from a terminal.
After two bugs fixes from Charles Bailey, the problem seems to have gone away, so I’ve finally been able to make a release.
Now I have to resist the temptation to choose songs to make last.fm think I’m cool, instead of songs I actually want to listen to.
And I really need to fix the debian/Ubuntu package of lastfmsubmitd so that the client exe lastfmsubmit is included in the package. Without that, using last.fm with GSSMP is a major hassle.
Obviously I should have gone to bed, but I’ve got last.fm support working in GSSMP. It’s in the git repo, and I should get a release out as soon as I’ve written a little bit of documentation.
So I’ve released GSSMP 1.1, which is guaranteed to contain one fewer bugs, and is relatively unlikely to contain any new ones. Also, thanks to João Pinto, it should build without warnings on AMD64 too!
If anyone wants to make an AMD64 package, I’d be really happy to put that up on the download page. It should be a simple matter of unzipping the source, cd-ing into the gssmp directory, and running make pkg-all.
Go on, it’ll be fun…
Get it here: http://gssmp.sourceforge.net.
This is the first time I’ve declared one of my projects stable, and given it a 1.0 version number.
Prove me wrong by downloading it and breaking it.
Now I must dash – I’ve just got to finish off my other projects.