FreeGuide Source Layout
Under the trunk folder in git, the directories are like this:
- src - everything that will go inside a JAR file is in here, and nothing else. This includes all the .java files, .properties files for translations and other uses, and some images.
- build.xml - the build file used with Ant.
- contrib - files used by other packagers (e.g. Debian packager)
- doc - documentation
- images - source images for the FreeGuide logo etc. in SVG format.
- install - files for creating installers on different platforms - .spec files, NSIS files, images
- stats - scripts for generating usage statistics - only useful to Andy Balaam.
- scripts - useful scripts used by the developers
- tools - really should be in scripts
- xmltv - the latest version of the XMLTV EXE for Windows
- bin - the .class files created when the .java files are compiled.
- doc-bin - the documentation once it has been prepared for packaging up.
- install-bin - the installation files prepared for use.
- build - all stuff that is created in the process of buulding FreeGuide.
- dist - where the final distribution files (EXEs, RPMs, etc) are placed when built.