- Can you actually have too much of looking deeply into Elisabeth Moss’s face while she bears suffering?
- What on earth are the programme-makers trying to say, and is it a good thing to be saying?
- Could it be something about anger being OK? But surely if so, they would … etc.
- Do you identify more with Janine or Commander Lawrence?
Don’t worry – conclusions are drawn.
A massive thank you to Hannah Dunleavy – it was a huge pleasure to record with you once, and the fact that technical difficulties meant we had to record again made us doubly grateful. Check out Hannah’s podcasts:
- Standard Issue – By women. For women. About everything.
- The Drink – Journalist Hannah Dunleavy wants to talk about alcohol – what we drink, when we drink and why we drink it.
- What Are You Making Me Watch? – Long-time friends and even longer-time telly reviewers, Paul Kirkley and Hannah Dunleavy, finally force each other to watch the stuff the other has been studiously avoiding.
The art that Andy C mentioned by Danni Cockerill is at society6.com/cockerillart.
More on Andy B’s new job working on Matrix later.The Good Robot Andys podcasts and web site by Andy Balaam and Andy Cockerill are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Music: I dunno by grapes (c) copyright 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. Ft: J Lang, Morusque