- Consistently highly-rated in IBM performance reviews
- Writes peer-reviewed articles for ACCU journals
- Wrote a programming language (Pepper) and a Lisp interpreter (Subs)
- Has a DPhil (PhD) in Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, an MSc (distinction), and an MMath (2:1)
- Created an open source project based on C++ template meta-programming (NNDB)
Gets things done
- Quote from manager: "...delivered key functionality in very tight timeframes..."
- Wrote a TV guide that has been downloaded 250,000 times
- Makes programming videos viewed 175,000 times on YouTube
- Wrote a profitable Android game (Rabbit Escape)
- Gets over 6,000 views/month on his programming blog
Find out more in the full CV.